<this is from j, the girl. part IV>
had a follow-up appointment (to my scope) today. interesting news.
1. once upon a time i had a bacteria that caused me to feel fatigued, much like mono. this was news to me!
2. i no longer have that bacteria, so my fatigue is still unexplained.
3. all biopsies came back negative. translation: most symptoms (apart from endometriosis) are still unexplained.
4. i do have something called “splenic flexure syndrome” – it feels like a running cramp directly below my left rib. nice to know it has a name!
5. my blood work is still not in, so no news on that front.
the BIG NEWS is… i got insurance approval for a laparoscopy!
the OTHER BIG NEWS is… i am finally on my way home!!!
hip! hip! hooray!
thank all of you for your support & love. and thanks HK airport for free wi-fi!